£20000 per annum
9 days ago
Monday to Friday Only
Flexible Hours - Full Time or Part Time (30 Hours required)
Friendly and Reputable Car Garage
To contribute to the success of the dealership by providing a professional and efficient reception function for the dealership.
Limited decision-making authority - as delegated by General Sales Manager
Key Responsibilities of a Car Dealership Receptionist:
- First point of contact for all visitors to the site, both in person and over the phone
- Welcome customers and ensure their comfort if they are waiting for another member of staff
- Provide outstanding service to customers at all stages of the transaction (e.g. advice or efficiency)
- Handle customer queries or complaints in a professional manner
- Operate the switchboard and provide an efficient, helpful and courteous service to all incoming callers
- Build long term relationships with customers to generate future business
- Work co-operatively and flexibly with others across the dealership to ensure the highest level of service is offered to the customer.
- Ensure the customer waiting area is kept clean and tidy and maintain refreshment supplies
- Data processing
If this Receptionist Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Salisbury please contact Ryan Gilbertson at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.