£34000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Up to £34,000 DOE
- Commercial Dealership
- 4 days on and 4 days off
Our client is recruiting a HGV Technician to join their busy team in Halifax to facilitate the smooth and efficient running of the department.
They are offering the successful HGV Technician up to £34,000 DOE and also regular overtime
The working week is 4 days on 4 days off 6.00 – 18.30
What the HGV Technician will be doing:
- To diagnose faults and repair
- To service vehicles according to the manufacturers schedule.
- To diagnose and repair faults using the technology (Star) and all available workshop information systems.
- To fit accessories to vehicles.-
- To carry out final inspections and function tests on all work that requires it.
- To attend vehicle breakdowns on behalf of the company and complete roadside repairs.
- To identify warranty items and ensure that parts are labelled correctly and placed in the designated area.
- To obtain parts from the parts department ensuring paperwork is completed accurately.
- Support the development of any trainees and apprentices.
- Ensure that the workshop facilities, equipment and tools are kept clean, tidy and maintained.
The HGV Technician will need to be an experienced HGV Technician with a Level 3 Qualification (City & Guilds Equivalent)
If this HGV Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Halifax please contact Hannah Bretton at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.