£35000 per annum
0191 446 0461
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary up to circa £28,000, with OTE circa £35,000.
- Hours: Mon-Thur 0830-1700, Fri 0830-1600. 1 in 2 Saturdays
Are you seeking a position within a thriving dealership group? Would you like access to a busy site where high levels of bonus are consistently earned?
The Vehicle Technician Role/Requirements:
- Level 3 qualification and/or solid experience and proven capabilities.
- An MOT licence is desired but not essential.
- You will be able to work quickly and efficiently whilst maintaining consistent levels of work.
- Capable of all jobs, including the larger and more complex mechanical task.
- Experience working on Light Commercial Vehicles / Vans would be beneficial.
- You will carry out inspections, repairs and services to franchised and non-franchised vehicles.
What the Successful Vehicle Technician will Get:
- A competitive salary with one of the highest bonus structures in the area.
- A place within a busy and close-knit workforce - earn well and learn well in a supportive working atmosphere.
- Manufacturer training and genuine progression opportunities.
- A strong career benefits package.
Please get in touch with applications and queries today as roles are being taken up fast in the current market.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Durham please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.