£29120 per annum
16 days ago
Our client a very successful and well established manufacturer based near Thetford, are looking for a Welder / Fabricator. This is a great opportunity if you are a Welder Fabricator looking for a role in an exciting and fast growing business.
An opportunity has arisen for a Welder / Fabricator to join this successful company on a full-time, permanent basis.
Offer for the Welder Fabricator
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Salary: £13.00-£14.00 per hour
- Monday-Friday, 8:00 – 4:30
- Very competitive overtime rate time and half - double depending on days and hours.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Working on a variety of site and / or workshop based projects
- Fabrication of structural steel work and sheet metal from drawings
- Using workshop machineries such as guillotines, saws, rollers, drills, grinder etc.
- Welding to high standards using TIG & MIG
- Adhere to project deadlines
- Maintaining good working relationships with customers and suppliers
- Adhering to the health & safety policy
- Ensuring quality targets are met
Personal specification - Essential
- Full UK Drivers Licence
- MIG and TIG Welding: 2 years
- Basic maths and design skills
- The ability to read and understand engineering diagrams and technical drawings.
- Live within a commutable distance of Thetford
Personal Specification - Desirable
- Knowledge of the food, drink or energy industry
- Problem solving skills
- Stick welding
- Forklift Ticket
- CSSC Card
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this vacancy, please apply today.
This is an exciting opportunity to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Paul Martin at Perfect Placement today.
We are in the process of reviewing many applications for this position. If you do not hear back from us within 3 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.