£20000 per annum
14 days ago
- Monday - Friday only
- Norfolk based
- Family run company
Our client a highly regarded Family-run small business, selling and servicing cars.
This Receptionist role is an integral one to our business as it is the first point of contact for our clients customers, via telephone / Social Media / email / face-to-face, so being confident speaking to customers both face to face and via the telephone is essential for this Receptionist role.
Your daily duties as a Receptionist will include:
- Booking Customers in
- Ordering parts
- Arranging MOT slots
- Diary management.
- Printing Service Invoices & taking card payments in person.
- Bringing new vehicles into stock.
- Ad hoc driving, as required
The successful Receptionist for this role will need to be:
- organised in their work.
- work well both in a team and alone
- Have previous administration skills
- Be self motivated
For your hard work as a Receptionist, our client is offering:
- Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
- A salary of up to £20,000, with the potential for salary increase, if additional Purchase Invoicing duties are discussed and taken on.
- Regular staff meals out. We often have "Fish & Chip" Friday on-site too!
If this Receptionist Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Norwich please contact Danielle Axtell-Carty at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.