£40000 per annum
17 days ago
Due to very exciting and ongoing expansion plans for 2022, our client is looking for a variety of talent for their business, including a selection of CNC Machinists, Programmers, Setters and Operators.
Package for a CNC Machinist (Programmers, Setters and Operators):
- £12 to £16 depending on level of experience
- Shift allowance x1.3
- Overtime x 1.5
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Mon to Fri 6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm
- Potential OTE up to and beyond £40k
- (FT Nights also available 4 nights 2pm-10pm Monday-Thursday)
CNC Machinist (Programmers, Setters and Operators) roles and responsibilities:
- Manufacture a wide range of CNC Precision Engineering Mills and or Lathes
- Provide technical support to production and maintenance
- Fully competent working on CNC Milling and or Turning machines
- Contribute to best practice operating and manufacturing techniques.
- Ability to read and modify CNC Programmes.
Knowledge, skills and experience as a CNC Machinist (Programmers, Setters and Operators):
- Experienced Programmer using Fanuc Controls is a preference.
- Time Served Background working within Manufacturing
- Experience working on CNC Milling or Turning Machines
- Apprentice Trained
Our client is expecting a large volume of CNC Machinist (Programmers, Setters and Operators) for this fantastic opportunity, so will be working to a very strict criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 3 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If this CNC Machinist Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Great Yarmouth please contact Paul Martin at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.