£34000 per annum
15 days ago
Up to £30,000 basic Salary DOE, £34,000 OTE
Monday - Friday 8AM - 5:30PM + Saturday morning on rota
Main Dealer Training + Benefits
Vehicle Parts Advisor required for Hyper / Luxury Main Dealership in Central London. We are looking to recruit a market leading, experienced Parts Advisor for our clients, dealership based in Central London.
Duties as a Parts Advisor will include but not limited to:
- Advising customers on how to solve a problem with their vehicle
- Taking orders from customers both face to face and over the phone
- Maintaining an ordered stock room and finding parts from stock
- Raising invoices for parts sold
- Liaison with other members of staff
- Customers may include members of the public, service departments of dealerships and garages
Previous motor trade experience within a Parts Advisor role is essential preferably from a prestige / luxury dealership background and somebody who is a real petrol head / car enthusiast!
If you are interested in this Parts Advisor vacancy or other Motor Trade Jobs in London please contact Liam Buffenbarger at Perfect Placement Automotive Recruitment.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!