£31000 per annum
7 days ago
Basic salary is depending on experience, circa £26,000 + bonus.
Monday - Friday 8am - 5:30pm. 1 in 3 Saturday morning rota.
Opportunity to join a long-established and go to family run company in the Worcestershire area!
My client is looking to recruit an experienced Workshop Controller from the main dealer network.
If you're a confident and outgoing people person who thrives in a fast-paced environment then this is for you!
You will be responsible for overseeing 10+ technicians across a multi-franchised workshop.
As a Workshop Controller, you will need to:
- Have a proven track record running a successful Car Dealership workshop.
- Preferably have previous experience as a Vehicle Technician with a sound knowledge of vehicle mechanics.
- Have excellent management skills and be able to provide supportive leadership.
- Ensure smooth running of the workshop.
- Be on hand to answer any queries from other departments and customers.
This site has gone from strength to strength in the last few years so you will be joining a successful and busy department!
If this Workshop Controller opportunity interests you, or you would like to hear more about other workshop opportunities in Worcestershire, please contact Eddie McDonagh at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!