Up to £35000 per annum
3 months ago
MET Technician Required in Swindon
Prestige Manufacturer Training Provided
Monday-Friday 8.00am-5.00pm. 1 in 4 Saturday Mornings.
Our Client is seeking to recruit an experienced MET (Mechanical Electrical Trim) Fitter to join their Bodyshop team based in Swindon.
A successful MET Technician will be required to fit and strip both mechanical and body parts from vehicles including body panel, interiors, gear boxes etc. as well as remove engines, gearboxes, suspensions and carry out four wheel alignments.
- Carry out all mechanical and body work on allocated jobs.
- Dismantling, fault-finding & diagnostic work.
- Re-assembly with new parts as required.
- Inspections and testing.
- Identify faults or work that is found to be required, or considered to be advisable in the interests of safety.
- To carry-out road testing of vehicles when required in a safe and legal way as instructed, checking for road worthiness.
- Ensure that the identity of the customer is established prior to informing them of any details.
This MET Technician role would suit someone primarily from a Bodyshop background but would also suit a candidate with a dealership background. You must have a working knowledge of diagnostic equipment and be a highly organised and methodical individual to succeed in this highly demanding role.
Motor Trade experience in the role is essential.
If this MET Techncian Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in the Swindon area please contact Ryan at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.