Up to £32000 per annum
28 days ago
Automotive Vehicle Technician / Mechanic & MOT Tester Required in Redhill!
Our Client a Car Dealership in the Redhill area is currently looking to hire an experienced Vehicle Technician / Mechanic.
These duties may include…
* Servicing vehicles - carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers' guidelines.
* Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components.
* Advising the Vehicle Service Receptionists about required repairs.
* Producing time estimates.
* Maintaining repair and service records.
* Diagnosing the cause of a problem.
* Repairing the problem in line with manufacturers' standards.
* Repairing and replacing vehicle components.
* Testing existing and repaired systems.
You will require a driving licence.
You will also need your own tools.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a expanding and thriving business where you will be valued as an employee and play a large part in the continual success of the business. The candidate must have main dealer experience and be fully qualified, holding a current and valid SMART card. You will be given full dealer specific training and given the opportunity to excel and progress within this well-established dealership.
You will ideally live within the Redhill area or be able to travel to the Redhill / Caterham area and have a working experience of Vehicle Maintenance and be qualified to NVQ Level 3 in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair or equivalent and have a valid MOT Licence for class 4 vehicles to VOSA standards.
Our Client offers a competitive salary package with the opportunity for bonus.
If this Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Mechanic Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Crawley/Redhill/Reigate or East and West Sussex please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.