- Up to £32,000 Salary + Bonus
- 5 Day Working Week: 1 in 2 full day Saturdays with a day off in the week when you work a Saturday
- Vehicle repair centre workshop environment
- Career progression & development opportunities available
- Join a manager that we placed at the business: he's an experienced and friendly individual who will support you in your career
The ideal candidate will have a minimum level of NVQ 2 Qualifications in Light Vehicle Repair & Maintenance. Full training will be provided and career development opportunities within group!
Our Client is offering the successful Vehicle Technician:
- Up to £32,000 Salary + Bonus.
- 5 Day Working Week: 1 in 2 full day Saturdays with a day off in the week when you work a Saturday.
- No Sundays.
- Competitive Holiday Package.
- Well-Established Vehicle Repair Centre Environment.
- Produce quality work at the same time as working efficiently.
- Completion of work assigned in a timely manner, to both company and manufacturer standards.
- To ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team.
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge.
- Be able to work as part of a small, busy and successful team.
If this Vehicle Technician vacancy interests you, please get in contact with Sam Butcher at Perfect Placement, the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Agency!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.