- Join a Company with a fantastic local reputation.
- Pay: up to £15k-£23k performance-based basic salary with £45-50k realistic on target earnings.
- 5.5 Day Working Week
- We have dealt with this business for years: move to a company in the knowledge you will enjoy a lucrative role.
- Comes with company car and other benefits.
Due to expansion and busier times our client in Selby is looking for an Experienced Car Sales Executive to join their expanding team.
Some of the perks within this Car Sales Executive Role are as follows:
- Family run, personable car dealership with a close-knit team.
- Brand specific training offered. Gain an official qualification recognised in the Automotive industry.
- Career Development; our client loves ambitious people, so if you feel like you have more to offer and you want to progress your career this is the perfect job for you. This role is just the beginning!
- Excellent working environment; not only does our client strive to ensure the working place is an enjoyable one, they also organise plenty of social events for their employees.
- This is an exciting opportunity for a Sales Executive to join a company that is committed to ensuring their staff enjoy their working day. They reward highly and put their employees at the forefront of all they do.
- Ensure clients receive credible and thorough advice through their detailed knowledge of our brand and products.
- Extract all opportunities from both incoming enquiries as well as from dedicated customer follow-up and prospecting activities, to deliver a truly unique customer experience.
- Follow the sales process prospecting to maximise sales opportunities and customer loyalty.
- Demonstrate vehicles and options, including test drives, ensuring customer safety, adhering to legal regulations and internal procedures.
- Fully maintain accurate data relating to customers and enquiries.
- Carry out an accurate appraisal of all vehicles presented for part exchange.
- Keep updated with the FCA Compliance Assessment, working within the Insurance Code of Business guidelines.
- Achieve Sales Executive accreditation.
- To understand and assist in the delivery of Business Strategy and Objectives.
- Deliver an agreed level of service to the Internal and External Customer, Business Partners and External Suppliers.
- Take ownership for personal development needs in anticipation of Business requirements.
- Contribute fully within the team, ensuring the right environment is maintained.
- Ensure the appropriate level of management control and system exploitation is applied to all relevant systems
- Adhere to company policies and procedures at all times
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,800 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK