- £21,000 - £24,600
- Wakefield Based Main Dealer
- 40 Hour Week - NO WEEKENDS
Our client has a well know reputation for automotive sales and service in the Hampshire area. They are looking for a Service advisor to join their flagship service operation and our looking to keep up with demand.
What’s in it for you?
- A Competitive Salary – OTE up to £24,600
- · A supportive Management Structure
- · Full Systems & Process Training
- · Company Pension
- To handle customer enquiries and queries promptly and efficiently.
- Qualify service needs and diagnose vehicle running problems where appropriate. Establish understanding and an agreement with the customer of the work to be carried out.
- Accurately maintain the service department loading system in line with workshop capacity.
- Manage the handover and administration of loan vehicles. Explain the work carried out on vehicle ensuring customers full understanding and authorisation.
- Understand and adhere to manufacturer service requirements.
- Maintain relevant systems ensuring accuracy at all times.
- Maintain safe working practices and abide by the working rules and standards of the business.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Have a good attitude to work at all times.
- Strong organisational Skills
- Ideally experience within the automotive sector
- Strong customer service skills
- An understanding of Vehicles and common issues
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.