Trainee Car Sales Executive required in Southend-on-Sea, Essex.
- Weekdays: Monday - Friday 8.30am-6.00pm.
- Saturday: 8.30am-5.00pm (every Saturday worked).
- Sunday: 10.00am-4.00pm (alternate Sundays worked).
- Day off given in the week, every week.
Do you currently work in a retail or hospitality environment and are looking for a sales position within the motor trade whereby you’ll have a solid future career path?!
If so, our client a Main Car Dealership is looking to hire a trainee car sales executive for their site based in Southend-on-Sea.
Duties will Include:
- Dealing with customers both over the phone and face to face.
- Qualifying leads with customers over the phone.
- Completing administrative tasks and paperwork.
- Working alongside the sales team, learning and observing the sales role.
Previous car sales experience is not necessary; they are looking for someone who has:
- Customer facing experience from a retail or hospitality environment.
- Easily able to approach and generate a relationship with new people.
- Understands how to collate relevant information about the customer to address their needs.
- Be smart and professional in appearance.
- Able to drive with a full UK driving licence and minimal points.
They will provide training for the position which will be for a minimum of a year, ensuring your career path is developed properly so you can have a successful career within car sales.
Basic Salary is up to £21,000 p.a. (depending on age bracket for National Living Wage).
If this Trainee Sales Executive Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Essex please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.