- Circa £22k Basic Salary
- Monday to Friday 8.30 – 5.30pm ONLY
- Prestige Car Accident Repair Bodyshop
The Bodyshop Administrator Role:
- You will be responsible for the administration of all Bodywork matters including reception duties, bookings, courtesy car diary control, recovery driver’s diary, liaising with work providers, car hire companies and customer call backs.
- Contacting insurance companies, customers and all stakeholders keeping them informed throughout the repair process.
- These tasks require excellent organisational and IT skills with an attention to detail and a quality focus that is second to none.
- You are expected to maintain up to date knowledge on Bodyshop procedures and developments, and be able to clearly communicate these to the customer.
- As the first point of contact for customers and work providers the role requires a motivated and enthusiastic individual with excellent communication skills.
- The ideal candidate will have worked / or is currently working within a similar role within an accident repair centre or within the Motor Trade as a Service Receptionist.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Agency and we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, if you are looking for a new Automotive Career please get in touch with our team today.