- £16,000 basic salary with £39,000+ uncapped annual earnings and car.
- Mon-Fri with scheduled day off in the week, every Sat, and 1 in 2 Sun.
- Opportunity to work with one of the UK's most popular car brands and a company recognised as a "Best Company to Work For".
Reporting to the Sales Manager and working with a friendly sales and administration support team, you will be required to sell new and used vehicles ranging from the UK's best selling car of 2021 to all-electric 9 seaters and everything in between.
You will also sell various add-ons, accessories, and finance and insurance products with the aim of reaching and exceeding allocated sales targets and ensuring a high level of customer service.
As a Car Sales Executive, you will be required to keep customers informed of delivery progress of their vehicle and advise customers of any potential delays that may progress.
You will be required to resolve any queries which may arise and collect payment from customers before releasing the vehicle. You must explain warranties, aftersales service arrangements, introduce the customer to the Service Department where possible, demonstrate the features of the vehicle and offer any other support that may be required.
You will need to live within a reasonable daily commuting distance of Gloucester and have a UK driving licence with minimal points.
Recent or current new or used car sales experience would be highly advantageous but is non-essential provided you have strong customer service/sales experience working within a similar role.
Overall, as a Car Sales Executive, you will need to have a desire to produce results, a commitment to excellence, be able to build outstanding customer relationships, be IT literate, and have a genuine passion to work for our client and the brand they represent.
For your hard work as a New/Used Car Sales Executive, our client is offering:
- Starting basic salary of £16,000 per annum.
- An uncapped and realistic on-target-earning of up to £39,000+ per annum subject to sales performance.
- Personal company car.
- 31 days annual leave with holiday allowance increasing over length of service (any bank holidays worked you gain a day off in lieu to compensate for it).
- Holiday pay based on 12 month average of wages.
- Full manufacturer-approved training.
- Company pension and various staff benefits including staff company purchase discounts, various health care provisions, and access to hundreds of high street and online retailer discounts.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects with an AM Top 200 retailer and a business awarded a "star'’ rating in the Sunday Times annual ‘Best Companies to Work For' listing.
- Working hours from Monday to Friday 8:30am-6:00pm with a scheduled day off in the week every week. You are also required to work Saturday 8:30am-5:00pm and one in two Sundays 10:00am-4:00pm.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals