- Hours: 45 per week.
- Saturdays: optional overtime when available.
- Salary: up to £16.00 per hour (depending on experience and qualifications held).
- Bonus: Performance related bonus over attended hours.
- Contract: Full Time Permanent.
- Location: the “CO” postcode area of Essex.
Their Bodyshop business is long standing and reputable in the area, there is no shortage of work which in turn allows them to provide an excellent bonus scheme as well as comparative rate of pay for the locality.
You will be required to fit and strip both mechanical and body parts from vehicles within a fast paced working environment. You must have a working knowledge of diagnostic equipment and be a highly organised and methodical individual to succeed in this highly demanding role.
Responsibilities of a MET Technician:
- Carry out all mechanical and body work on allocated jobs.
- Dismantling, fault-finding & diagnostic work.
- Re-assembly with new parts as required.
- Identify faults or work that is found to be required, or considered to be advisable in the interests of safety.
- To carry-out road testing of vehicles when required in a safe and legal way as instructed, checking for roadworthiness.
- Ensure that the identity of the customer is established prior to informing them of any details.
- Inspections and testing.
They are looking for employees who demonstrate long term commitment to their employer, a mature outlook and work ethic, and flexibility towards working hours in order to get the job done!
Motor Trade experience in the role is essential.
If this MET Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Colchester please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.