- Derby Area
- Basic Salary up to £48,000 + Bonus
- Huge Benefits Package.
The Fleet Operations Manager role will provide leadership and supervision of the activities to support the client's fleet management / support team.
You will be able to manage up and down the management chain driving change and delivering innovation to support the business in providing a best-in-class fleet management service.
This is a client we have a great track record with, that is investing hugely in its operations at present, so you can move with confidence and security to a company on the up.
The Fleet Operations Manager Job
Risk & Compliance:
Ensure that all Governance and Compliance requirements are adhered to and all reporting and reviewing activities required by the Regulatory Bodies are carried out to the standards required.
Vehicle and Legislative:
- Engage with OEM and non-OEM networks to ensure that compliance requirements are met fully
- Be fully versed with operator licence compliance requirements.
- Keep up to date with legislative changes.
- Work with Customer Support Centre to ensure that customers inspection intervals are achieved.
- Work with the Fleet Engineering and Supply Chain teams to provide input and support with the management of the maintenance partners.
- Ensure the client and its customers are represented in the correct manner within the UK networks.
- Engage with OEM’s to ensure the client and its customers achieve the maximum benefit of utilising the associated brands and networks.
- Engage with whole repair network to ensure our uptime is maximised and downtime is minimalised.
- Negotiate maintenance and damage costs resulting in best price being achieved.
- Investigate, report, and follow up on maintenance failing.
- Ensure all maintenance documentation is received by our client's customers to the highest of standards and within industry timeframes.
- Ensure that the client and its customer standards are upheld across all repair agents.
- Ensure we are achieving the most cost-effective repairs in line with our high-quality standards.
- Ensure the team are maximising goodwill, warranty and recovering maximum downtime from the OEM networks.
- A Current National/International CPC in Road Transport Operations is desirable.
- Capable of managing, supporting, and developing busy teams and experience of managing in such a demanding role.
- A strong Customer Service delivery track record.
- Organised and attentive to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Practical problem-solving ability.
- Computer literate.
- Transport and Legislation Knowledge.
- HGV technical experience desirable.
- Join existing placements of ours in the workforce and earn a highly competitive basic salary + bonus + benefits.
- Join a company that is investing heavily in its workforce and in increasing operational capacity.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.