- Basic Salary up to £32,000
- Motor Trade Role although non-automotive applicant welcome
- Flexible working hours: Start at 8 or 9
This is a motor trade role yet non-automotive applicants with the transferrable skills are also encouraged to apply.
The Role / Requirements of a Parts Supervisor:
- Look after roughly a million pounds worth of stock.
- Deal with online orders and arrange the right picking and packing processes to fulfil them.
- Manage the wider parts and stock control team.
- Attention to detail is a massive part of this role, as there are various arms to the operation that you will oversee.
- Ensure the workshop is supplied with the right parts to complete their repair work.
- A competitive basic salary of up to circa £32,000.
- A role with a longstanding and trusted client of ours; join existing placements in the workforce as they continue their journey.
- A varied role as there are various parts to the client's business.
- Join a company in a sustained period of growth: grow alongside the company as new opportunities arise with each phase of development.
If this Parts Supervisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Rotherham please contact Sam Butcher at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.