- MET Technician Required in Swindon!
- £15 Per Hour + Bonus (Experienced) OR £13.50 Per Hour For Semi-Skilled / Mechanic Wanting To Get Into MET Bodyshop Environment!!
- Monday To Friday 8am - 5pm ONLY!
- Well Established Bodyshop
They are seeking a MET Technician to come and join their busy center.
- MET Technician / Fitter will have a mixture of experience covering Vehicle MET and strip and fitting.
- MET Technician /Fitter must be fully qualified (City & Guilds Level 3 or NVQ equivalent) in Automotive Body Repair or Senior ATA MET. ATA accreditation would be beneficial.
- You will need strong communication skills, a positive attitude toward problem-solving along with a flexible approach to working hours.
- You will be expected to take ownership of the delivery of your work and be able to recognize opportunities to provide a service/do business.
Being a good team player is essential in this MET Technician role; you must be able to communicate to a high level to ensure the smooth flow of work through the Automotive Workshop, liaising with your colleagues to ensure customer expectations are met and in most cases exceeded.
In return for your commitment and hard work, you can expect a generous salary and bonus scheme as well as overtime opportunities.
This MET Technician Vacancy is one of many Bodyshop and Automotive Jobs in Wiltshire, if you want to know about other Motor Trade Jobs in the area, please contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement now!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.