- Basic Salary: £16 an hour (£35,500/anum)
- Bonus: up to £800/month (explained below)
- OTE: £42,000+
- Hours: 8:00am - 5:00pm.
They offer the successful Panel Beater a competitive wage of £16 an hour (more if ATA). They also offer one of the best bonus schemes in the ARC game, offering up to £800 bonus per month on top of your basic wage.
To give you an idea about their rewarding and achievable bonus scheme, if you complete work on 3 cars per day for 21 days, you'll earn £500 bonus for the month, and if you complete more you can earn up to £800 for the month.
The ideal Panel Beater will be the following:
- Competent/qualified panel beater.
- Possess a flexible approach and a positive attitude
- Be committed to achieve complete customer satisfaction
- Help achieve sales targets as set out by Bodyshop Manager
- Ensure work is completed to a high standard at all times
- Comply with Health & Safety Procedures
- Comply with Company administrative procedures i.e. Use clock card machine, complete job cards etc.
- You must be able to communicate to a high level to ensure the smooth flow of work through the Workshop, liaising with your colleagues to ensure customer expectations are met and in most cases exceeded.
- Basic salary of £16 an hour + Bonus with potential to earn well over £40,000/year
- Flexible shift patterns, with a choice of when you start/finish to suit your personal life.
- Company benefits/discounts.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.