- Based in Epsom, Surrey
- £12 - £15 per hour + Bonus
- 45 Hours per week + Overtime + Time Saved Bonus - NO WEEKENDS!
You will ideally have served a recognised apprenticeship as a Strip Fitter/ MET Technician and preferably gained a technical qualification, although individuals who have trained on-the-job will also be considered. Either way, you must have previous experience of working as a Stripper / Fitter in a busy bodyshop or a General Mechanic who is interested in getting into Crash Repair / Bodywork mechanics.
Your responsibilities as a MET Technician at our clients workshop:
- Assessing damage to a vehicle in terms of mechanical and electrical components;
- Using diagnostic equipment to diagnose and repair electric faults;
- Stripping and refitting parts on vehicles which have been involved in accident;
- Fixing mechanical damage e.g. engine, suspension or steering;
- Using a computerised machine to align wheels on a vehicle;
- Ordering necessary parts for vehicles
- Working from job cards which detail what work to be done on a vehicle;
- Preparing invoices for completed work and passing this over to the accounts department.
You will ideally live within the Epsom, Surrey area or be able to travel to the Epsom, Surrey area and have a working experience of MET fitting in a professional Bodyshop environment, our client would also consider vehicle mechanics who live locally to their business.
If you are interested in this MET Technician Vacancy or want to find out about other Bodyshop and Motor Trade Jobs in Epsom, Surrey or South West London, please contact Tom Wharton today!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.