- Franchised Main Dealership
- Hindhead, Surrey
- £20 - £25k Basic + OTE
- 45 Hours per week + Saturdays on a rota.
If the answer is yes to the above then our client wants to hear from you! Our Clients newly built and hugely successful Franchised Car Dealership outside Hindhead in Surrey on the A3 is looking to recruit a new Parts Advisor.
The service and expertise provided by our parts team are crucial to the business’ success, ensuring all parts are in stock and available at all times serving retail customers, trade and serving mechanics in a busy workshop environment.
Therefore, the successful candidate for our Parts Advisor position will have previous experience in a similar Parts Advisor role and proven customer service skills.
Day to day duties of of the Parts Advisor position involves:
- Establishing customers’ needs for required parts through conversations, diagnosis and recommendations as appropriate;
- Communicating relevant promotions and offers to customers;
- Delivering exceptional customer service to external and internal customers;
- Receiving, recording and allocating parts and consumables from suppliers;
- Reporting any stock damages or losses;
- Assisting parts stock checks;
- Liaising and maintaining a brilliant working relationship with the manufacturer;
- Being fully conversant with procedures within the parts department;
- Maintaining and updating displays as per manufacturer requirements.
We expect our new Parts Advisor to demonstrate some skills that will prove very beneficial in the position, including...
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Confident and professional communication skills
- Being Organised
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!