- Starting salary up to £23,500 however this is negioatble dependent on experience with an OTE of £26,000
- 45 hours Monday to Friday with Saturdays 8:00am to 1:00pm (weekend work subject to change)
- Great and rare opportunity!
Reporting to the Centre Manager and working as part of a team, your responsibilities as a Tyre Fitter shall include:
- Accurate tyre repairs and tyre fitting to all makes of vehicles.
- Perform repairs when required providing quality workmanship at all times, seeking advice and guidance when necessary.
- To maintain accurate documentation in line with our client's policies and procedures
- Remove and refit components and carry out related adjustments.
- Help our client maintain its industry leading standards.
You will have a friendly and approachable manner given you shall occasionally assist on the front reception desk with customer enquiries and be able to produce high quality work within specified time frames. A UK driving licence with minimal points is essential.
For your hard work as a Tyre Technician our client is offering:
- Staring basic salary of up to £23,400 per annum which is negioatble and depending on experience
- Up to £2,500 bonus potential
- 32 days annual leave allowance.
- Access to in-house training and development.
- Contributory workplace pension scheme alongside various other company benefits.
- Chance to work with the UK's fastest growing tyre retailer.
- Working hours from Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:30pm and Sat 8:00am-1:00pm (weekend work subject to change).
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!