We are in search of a Parts Advisor to join our Client’s Volume Main Dealer in the Romford area.
Our client are looking for an experienced Parts Advisor to join their team providing excellent customer services, providing parts sales within branch as well as externally and maintaining customer relationships.
Our Client is offering the successful Parts Advisor
- Basic Salary of up to £26,000 depending on experience + bonus
- Monday - Friday 08:30-17:30 + Saturday morning on a rota
- To ensure that all customers and internal parts needs are dealt with promptly and courteously responding immediately to requests for parts
- To be continuously and consistently conscious of customer needs providing at all times the highest level of courtesy and service, and promote customer satisfaction rating.
- Working within the sales team on sales of product promotions by answering telephone queries and dealing with electronic queries
- To report any stock damage or stock losses to the manager without delay
- To ensure that the work area is kept to a high standard of cleanliness and that Health and Safety and COSHH requirements are adhered to all times
- Proactive approach in maintaining customer standards
- Good telephone manner
- Organisational and administration skills
- Full and Clean Driving Licence
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.