- Fleet Technician Required in Heathrow
- 37.5 Hour Week Monday To Friday ONLY!
- Starting Salary of £33,051 + Bonus
- Working For A National Fleet Company With Super Sociable Working Hours, & Fantastic Perks + Benefits!
The Employer is one of the largest full-service fleet management companies within the UK, with over 100 years of existence providing a comprehensive nature of fleet management services across all stages of the vehicle life cycle, from the initial source through to the provision of downstream services.
Duties of a Fleet Technician to include but not limited to:
- Servicing vehicles – carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturer’s guidelines.
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components.
- Vehicle Inspections
- Producing time estimates.
- Vehicle Diagnostics & Fault Finding.
- Maintaining repair and service records.
Working as a Fleet Technician for our Client also entitles you to some of the best perks and benefits you'll find within the Motor trade.
You will ideally live within the West Drayton area or be able to travel to the West Drayton area and have a working experience of LCVs, Heavy Vehicle Maintenance and/or be qualified to City and Guilds Level 3 or equivalent (with certificates to prove).
If you are interested in hearing more about this Fleet Technician role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement today.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK