- Up to £28,000 DOE but would pay more for the right Vehicle Technician!
- Monday to Friday 08:30am - 5pm and alternative Saturday mornings 08:30am - 12:30pm
- Work for one of the UK's leading dealers!
We are seeking a Vehicle Technician of the highest calibre to join the busy Aftersales department.
My client offer a superb opportunity to the right person who is able to demonstrate a successful and stable track record (ideally within the automotive franchise industry although not necessary as full training will be provided).
Role and Responsibilities of a Vehicle Technician:
- To undertake maintenance, service and repair activities on motor vehicles of all types to the highest standard within scheduled times to meet company and franchise standards
- Repair, test vehicles and diagnose their faults as and when required by Service Manager and supervisory staff
- Replace components, parts, lubricants and consumables and record usage
- Keep work areas clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards to health and safety
- Carry out work completely and effectively within manufacturers’ servicing and repair times
- Advise and report on vehicle faults and servicing requirements while working on vehicles, including future servicing/repair requirements
- Qualified to NVQ level 3 (or equivalent)
- Have at least 2 years’ experience after qualifying period, of working in a Franchise Dealership (or similar)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Take responsibility for the quality and quantity of their work
- Full UK driving licence
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Liverpool please contact Becca at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.