- Prestige Dealer with a great Reputation
- Salary of £22,000 available
- Career progression and training opportunities.
Our client is looking for a Sales Administrator that has a desire to succeed, and bring good team moral to an already well established team.
The ideal Sales Administrator applicant will need to have previous Sales Administration experience within the motor trade, as the demands of the job will require previous knowledge and experience.
Monday to Friday only and a 40 hour working week.
Main duties and responsibilities of a Sales Administrator will include:
- Liaise with the Sales team and processes vehicle orders in line with sales order,
- Liaise with the Sales team and complete sales invoicing
- Ensuring all costs are included
- Complete all pre-delivery related administration (e.g. vehicle registration, insurance, road tax),
- Provide general support to the Sales team
- Keeping them informed of customer order status and any issues that may arise relating to their sales.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.