- Salary £30,000 per annum
- Working 45 hours per week
- Monday to Friday Only.
As a Bodyshop Manager you will need to ensure effective support of the department in providing quality service, annuals sales targets, control expense and the daily operations.
Some of the responsibilities of this Bodyshop Manager role will include:
- Supervision of a Productive Workforce
- Schedule allocation of work alongside distribution
- Provide Technical Assistance
- Develop and implement plan to achieve department sales targets.
- Strive to reduce expenses and increase productivity of the department
- Experience in developing Bodyshop workshops
- Experience in Supervision / Bodyshop repair Accounting
- Working knowledge of Health and Safety regulations
- Ability to coach and monitor on a one to one basis
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!