- Up to £35,000 p/a DOE + bonus
- Monday to Friday
- Flexible hours and variety of shifts available.
As part of a team of specialists, you will prepare, spray and finish vehicles, ensuring correctness of colour match and final finish to an extremely high standard, this includes preparing vehicles fully before painting: masking, sanding and other necessary preparation work.
The ATA Paint Sprayer job also includes ensuring that equipment used is operated in accordance with defined safety requirements.
Our client's Bodyshop is fast paced and exciting with lots of opportunity to make an incredible difference and apply your expertise and skill. In the job of a ATA Paint Sprayer, you will be painting many different marques of vehicle.
This means performing preparation and paint to an extremely high standard.
It is also important for you as a ATA Paint Sprayer to fully understand different paint techniques, so you are fully up to date. Another very important aspect of the job is teamwork as you will be working with other colleagues in the Bodyshop as well as across other functional areas.
Your aim as an ATA Paint Sprayer: ensuring we get their vehicle back on the road safely and in quick time.
You will report into the General Manager who is as passionate about customer service as they are about their team and is absolutely determined to make their Bodyshop the best in group.
There is a family feel and buzz where everyone helps each other to achieve the goals of the site and to ensure our customers are consistently delighted with the service we provide. It’s an amazing team!
Key to your success is your ability to produce work that complies with the highest technical and quality standards and, above all, helps us deliver on our service commitment to customers.
Requirements for the ATA Paint Sprayer role:
- Ideally you are a NVQ level 3 qualified/ATA Paint Technician with a solid Bodyshop background – whether the job at hand is routine or more complex, you will know just how to solve it.
- You come from a fast-paced background – you know how to work in a standard job time structure with a focus on producing compliant, high-quality work.
- You can do more than one thing at once – you can be sure you will never be looking for something to do, so being able to prioritise and plan your work is key.
- You will have your own fully stocked toolbox, and naturally, due to the nature of the job you will need to have a full UK/EU Driving Licence
- You take pride in providing a great customer experience each day - you understand what is important to your customers and suppliers
- A competitive starting salary with an amazing individual bonus scheme.
- Additional employee benefits (including employee assistance, life assurance, pension, colleague assistance programme, retailer discounts and IMI (ATA) accreditation support through our very own academy etc.)
- A clear career development pathway and our commitment to supporting your professional development through in-house and industry-recognised training.
- The opportunity to work with and service world-renowned automotive brands including Ford, Mercedes, and Vauxhall.
- SAYE Scheme.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.