- 45 hours per week; Monday - Friday only!
- Salary: £17-£20 per hour (depending on experience).
- Contract: Full Time Permanent.
They are looking for a skilled MET (Mechanical Electrical Trim) Fitter from a Bodyshop background to be a part of their team! You will be required to fit and strip both mechanical and body parts from vehicles within a fast paced working environment.
You must have a working knowledge of diagnostic equipment and be a highly organised and methodical individual to succeed in this highly demanding role.
Responsibilities of an MET Technician:
- Carry out all mechanical and body work on allocated jobs.
- Dismantling, fault-finding & diagnostic work.
- Re-assembly with new parts as required.
- Inspections and testing.
- Identify faults or work that is found to be required, or considered to be advisable in the interests of safety.
- To carry-out road testing of vehicles when required in a safe and legal way as instructed, checking for roadworthiness.
- Ensure that the identity of the customer is established prior to informing them of any details.
They are looking for employees who demonstrate long term commitment to the Company, a mature outlook and work ethic, and flexibility towards working hours in order to get the job done!
If you are interested in this MET Fitter vacancy or would like to find out about any other Motor Trade Jobs in North & East London, please contact Annalise at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!