- Basic Salary upwards of £29,500 + bonus
- Fleet Company
- Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:30, 1 in 3 Saturdays 08:00 – 12:00 paid as Overtime
Our Client a well-known vehicle rental business is seeking a Vehicle Technician in the Bolton area.
With over 35 years trading experience are known as the go-to rental group for B2B Fleet Management and private hire rentals! With a nationwide fleet of over 55,000 vehicles and counting you can ensure you’ll never be left waiting for work!
You’ll be working in a fully equipped workshop, with some of the biggest automotive brands such as, Mercedes, Ford, Peugeot & Vauxhall to name a few. Our Client also operates a range of electric vehicles and provides continuous development and training!
What’s in it for you as a Vehicle Technician?
- A Competitive Basic Salary upwards £29,500
- Competitive Bonus Structure
- A supportive Management Structure
- Full Systems & Process Training with Technical Partner
- 24 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Pension & Life Assurance
- Tool Insurance
- Discounts on Vehicle Rental, Vehicle Maintenance & Tyres
- Discounted Mobile Phone Tariffs and Accessories for you, friends and family!
- Share Saver Scheme
- Company Uniform, Eye Tests, Glasses Vouchers!
- Christmas Party Contribution
- Future Development Opportunities with a Large Group.
- To deliver maintenance, servicing and warranty work for a fleet of circa 3000 vehicles - combination of predominantly Vans, Light Commercial vehicles and Cars.
- Using your technical knowledge to work on the electrical and mechanical systems for a range of light commercial vehicles, our client can promise that every day will be packed with variety.
- You will use the diagnostic equipment to get to the root cause of faults, carry out technical maintenance, repair or replace parts, perform preventive maintenance and MOT preparation
- Ensure their customer vehicles get back on the road where they belong as quickly as possible, allowing their customers to keep their promises.
- You are a level 3 NVQ or City and Guilds qualified Motor Vehicle Technician with a solid workshop background – whether the job at hand is routine servicing and maintenance or a more complex diagnostic, you will know just how to solve it.
- You come from a fast-paced background – you know how to work in a standard job time structure with a focus on producing compliant, high-quality work.
- You can do more than one thing at once – you can be sure you will never be looking for something to do, so being able to prioritise and plan your work is key.
- You get involved in every part of our business – you take pride being part of the team and are keen to help colleagues with a hands-on, can-do approach to getting things done.
- You take pride in providing a great customer experience each day - you understand what is important to your customers and suppliers.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.