We are currently recruiting for a Panel Beater in the Havant area. Our Client has a requirement for a Panel Beater to join their team of Bodyshop Professionals
Our Client, an Automotive Accident Repair Centre is seeking a skilled Panel Beater / Panel Technician to complement their existing team of Panel Beaters.
What they require from the successful Panel Beater
- A previous working experience within a Panel Beater / Panel Technician role.
- ATA would be advantageous to your application
- Full Panel Beater qualifications to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- An efficient and hard-working Panel Beater with good attention to detail
- A good communicator
- Replacement of Panels
- Removing and replacing the body shell of vehicles
- Panel Straightening and Filling
- Body Alignment
- Welding and Bonding
As a Panel Beater for our client you can expect to work Monday – Friday 08:00 – 18:00.
This Panel Beater Job is located in Havant and our Client is looking for Panel Beaters that can travel to this area.
If you are interested in hearing more, or wish to apply for this Panel Beater Job please send your CV to Martin Bane quoting the job reference number.
Perfect Placement are the UK’s Leading Automotive Recruitment Agency so if you are looking for a Panel Beater Job get in touch today.
For the best Panel Beater, Panel Technician, Bodyshop Panel Beater, Automotive Panel Technician, Automotive Panel Beater jobs be sure to contact our team.
© Perfect Placement UK Ltd – See our website for details