- Basic salary of £15,000; OTE in the region of £50,000.
- Showroom hours - Monday to Saturday, 1 in 3 Sundays with a day of during the week
- Multi Franchised Main Dealer
The successful Car Sales Executive will have the desire to produce results, a commitment to excel and be able to build outstanding customer relationships within the automotive industry. The applicant will be able to demonstrate an outstanding track record in Motor Vehicle Sales and will be dynamic, self-motivated and highly results orientated.
This is a rare opportunity in which my client will consider applicants with no motor trade experience but a strong sales background. If you're an ambitious individual who is seeking a long-term career in the motor trade apply now!
Key Responsibilities of a Car Sales Executive:
- Discuss the customers' needs and the features of different vehicles with sound knowledge
- Negotiate the sale price of cars, including possible trade in values
- Work out finance payments, including cash and car loans
- Sell accessories or after-sales service
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Arrange test drives
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.