- Basic salary £25,000, depending on experience
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30am-5pm. No Weekends.
The Senior Accounts Assistant role will require you to work to set procedures on daily, weekly and monthly cycles, working closely with the rest of the Accounts and Admin team and Line Managers as appropriate, carrying out weekly and monthly reconciliations to produce relevant management reports in line with group and brand standards.
Key Duties & Responsibilities as a Senior Accounts Assistant:
- Delivering excellent customer service and striving to push standards ever higher
- Credit Control responsibilities
- Processing of Bank Statements
- Processing of daily manual payments
- Assist the management teams by resolving any accounting queries
- Report discrepancies to the relevant departmental manager
- Produce and distribute outstanding debtors lists as necessary
- Liaise with managers on a regular basis, building strong relationships
- General administrative duties as and when required
- Prior experience within a dealership or wider franchise is preferred
- The ideal Senior Accounts Assistant will have Kerridge Rev8 experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills & the ability to reconcile data in an efficient manner
- Conscientious & demonstrates a high attention to detail while maintaining accurate records
- Ability to work well under pressure, schedule work appropriately and show initiative to improve procedures where appropriate
- Organised; Can work successfully in pressurised situations & can handle conflicting demands
- Can learn to work with new software quickly & efficiently & is enthusiastic, flexible & committed
- Strong attention to detail and reconciliation skills to meets deadlines without compromising the quality of work
- Exemplary communications skills and discreet with confidential and sensitive information.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.