£33000 per annum
about 1 month ago
We are seeking an experienced CNC Programmer to join our clients well established Precision Engineering business.
Our client’s focus is on their people, they know that to keep this level of success they need a strong team in place and they believe heavily in nurturing their staff and providing them with state-of-the-art facilities and a supportive management in place.
Our client is offering the successful CNC Programmer:
- A competitive salary ranging from £12-£15 per hour
- Plus a very competitive shift premium
- 37.5 hours per week
- Monday - Thursday (Late shifts)
Duties of a CNC Programmer:
- Programming setting & operating 5 Axis Mazak Mill/Turn machines, 2 Axis Mazak Lathes.
- Performing basic offsets. program changes and tool/tip changeovers.
- Loading and unloading of parts.
- Quality Inspection of parts using micrometers, verniers and gauges.
- Working from Engineering drawings to BS / ISO standards.
- Initial training and integration on Day Shift to be followed by flexible shift working on evening and nights as required. (Shift Premium to apply)
What our client expects of their CNC Programmer:
- Experience with Mazak machines and Mazatrol controls is highly desirable.
- Setting & operating skills are a must and preference will be given to those candidates with programming experience.
- The ideal candidate will have a Mechanical Engineering qualification or suitable apprenticeship, but a long proven track record could also suffice
- Ability to interpret and work to Engineering drawings.
- Ability to plan and work from own initiative, with minimum supervision.
- Willingness to work to shift patterns.
- Applicants will need to demonstrate attention to detail and reliability.
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified CNC Programmer to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this CNC Programmer opportunity, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Paul Martin at Perfect Placement today.
Perfect Placement are specialists in Engineering Recruitment. We specialise in local, national and world wide Engineering and Manufacturing Recruitment. If you are looking for a new role within Engineering please contact our team of Engineering recruitment specialists today.