£32000 per annum
8 days ago
- Hours: Monday - Friday 8AM till 5.30PM, 1 in 3 Saturday Mornings.
- Basic Salary up to £32K depending on experience + Bonus
- Well-established Main Dealer
Our client, one of the largest family run businesses in the area who pride themselves in their excellent services and customer experience are looking for an experienced Level 3 Vehicle Technician to join their team in Gatwick.
As a Vehicle Technician you will be required to
- Service and repair a variety of vehicles to an excellent standard.
- To examine vehicles and diagnose non-routine defects, or additional faults either in the workshop or during road tests.
- Have the ability to work both independently and within your team.
- Support colleagues and have a "jump in to help" attitude should anyone need assistance.
The ideal Vehicle Technician will:
- Be a minimum of Level 3 qualified in Vehicle Mechanics.
- Hold a valid UK driving license.
- MOT Licence would be advantageous but not essential.
- Own your own set of tools.
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Vehicle Technician.
If you're looking for a new opportunity at the minute and the idea of training and future progression opportunities sounds of interest then apply today!
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in East/ West Sussex please contact Zoe Osborn at Perfect Placement UK Ltd
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.