£25000 per annum
6 days ago
Up to £25,000 per year
Monday – Fridays – 40 hours per week
Covering South West
Our Client, a well-established Commercial Main Dealer in the South West Area is currently looking to hire a capable compliance officer to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks for their Compliance Team.
Our Client is offering the successful Compliance Administrator
- Salary Offered – Up to £25,000
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week
- No Weekends!
- Company Pension
Duties of a Compliance Officer with our Client:
- Accurate Administration of, Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality documentation
- Organising and planning of Regular Compliance Checks
- Internal Process Reviews to ensure optimum efficiency
- Ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times.
- Carry out other duties as requested.
What our Client expects of their Compliance Administrator:
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Good Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Microsoft Office competency.
- A background within H&S 14001 Environmental & 9001 Quality Management systems is ad advantage
- COSHH and NEBOSH certification is essential
- Commercial HGV Experience would be advantageous
- Ability to pick up new skills quickly and flexible to work on a variety of tasks.
If this Compliance Officer Job interests you and you would like to know more about it, or other Automotive Jobs in the South West please contact James Gilchrist at Perfect Placement UK Ltd
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.