£21000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Basic Salary up to £18,000
Flexible Entry Requirements
As a Leasing Administrator, you will be joining a family-run organisation that is nonetheless one of the largest leasing companies in the country.
This is a client that we deal with across their businesses and you will be joining other previous placements of ours in the workforce as they continue and develop in their careers.
You will support the day-to-day administration of new vehicle quotations and orders, have excellent organisation and communication skills and you'll ensure efficient processing and management of customer expectations.
You duties as a Leasing Administrator will include, but are not limited to:
- Generating new vehicle quotations.
- Administering new vehicle orders.
- Ensuring documentation is in place and accurate.
- Communicating updates on expected vehicle delivery dates.
- Dealing with customer enquiries.
Key skills for the Leasing Administrator role include:
- Fully Computer Literate with good I.T. skills, to include Microsoft office 365
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills
Experience in the Automotive industry is preferable but NOT essential.
If this Leasing Administrator Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Sheffield please contact Sam Butcher at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!