** This job is currently on hold due to the COVID-19 current situation, but we still encourage your application so we can notify our Client of suitable candidates **
Car Sales Executive required in Spalding.
- Hours: 5.5 days per week worked over 7.
- Salary: £12-15,000 basic (depending on experience) / OTE £30-45,000 p.a.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a well-established busy motor trade main car dealership for a hungry Sales Executive.
The company is part of a larger network and counts people as the heart of their business. This means that along with an attractive basic salary and achievable on target earnings, the company offers a benefits package along with targeted training and development.
Responsibilities for the Car Sales Executive would include:
- Sell vehicles, finance and add on's to customers.
- Prospect to known and potential new customers.
- To offer and arrange test drives for customers.
- To carry out paperwork duties in a precise and efficient manner.
- To ensure New and Used displays are maintained to high standard.
- Collect payment from customers who do not have an established credit account before releasing the vehicle.
- Resolve any queries, which may arise.
The Car Sales Executive will be on hands at all times for new and existing customers, answer queries about vehicles, offer test drives, prospect and stay abreast of the new technology on offer from this manufacturer and their leading competitors working to the sales process and reporting to a very focused and driven sales manager.
Motor trade sales experience is preferred however not essential as my client's main aim is to find a results driven, customer focused, fast paced sales executive to work within this extremely proactive and busy dealership.
This is a demanding job but will be extremely rewarding for an individual with the drive and enthusiasm to succeed!
If this Car Sales Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Spalding please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.