Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic required in March.
- Salary: £24-28,000 basic depending on experience p.a.
- Hours: 40 hours - Monday to Friday / Flexible working on Saturdays.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
We have a new opportunity to join the workshop team of a reputable Independently owned Service Centre.
They are looking for a fully qualified Level 3 Vehicle Technician whom has a proven track record on working on a range of makes and models and is competent at completing servicing of vehicles and various repairs too.
The Car Mechanic will be liaising with customers, as and when required, to discuss the service, maintenance and repair requirements of their vehicles as well as maintaining your own knowledge of, and expertise in, the product ranges and associated workshop procedures.
What our Client expects of the successful Vehicle Technician:
- NVQ Level 3 qualification in Vehicle Mechanics.
- 2 years previous experience in a professional workshop.
- A multi-range skill set working on a range of makes and models.
- A full UK driving licence.
- Your own comprehensive Tool Kit.
There is a happy and relaxed working atmosphere in the workshop and the environment is very much a team spirited one whereby everyone works hard together.
Motor trade experience is essential.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in March please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today