- £30,000 Basic Salary
- £35,000 Performance related bonus
- Monday - Friday 8:30 - 5:30
- No Weekends
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-paced growing business and there is a genuine opportunity for a long-term career.
Key Responsibilities of a Contact Centre Aftersales Manager:
- Creating a sense of urgency within the team by building an energetic and engaging working environment
- Understand and buy into the overall aims and objectives of the company and provide clear communications to your team
- Managing our database health and GPDR compliance. Ensuring full adherence to regulatory requirements.
- Ability to interpret data, spot trends and put in place action plans to remedy short falls
- Developing team members in line with their personal development plans and performance reviews - utilising call recording sessions, internal training and one to one sessions.
- Managing contact centre systems and ensuring our booking reminders are up to date and CI compliant.
- Learning, retaining knowledge and coaching staff on detailed product knowledge
- Presenting new processes to staff ensuring all advisors are fully trained
- You will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience managing a customer service team in a contact centre environment
- A proven track record in delivering against set objectives in performance, quality and regulatory requirements within a contact centre environment is essential
- Ability to demonstrate a high degree of customer service awareness
- Experienced coach and developer of agents in a contact centre environment, leading from the front in demonstrating what good looks like
- Ability to motivate your team to success
- An understanding of the automotive industry and service/MOT booking process is desirable.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.