- Basic Salary: £11-£12.50/hour (£25,454 - £28,925 per annum)
- Monday to Friday: 8.30 - 17.30
- 1 in 2 Saturdays: 8.30 - 12.30
As a member of the service team, you’ll not only support the growth and success of your branch ensuring value is added with every customer interaction; but you’ll also be the face of aftersales customer experience, always promoting the highest standards within the retail motor industry.
Senior Service Advisor Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide an outstanding level of customer care ensuring the highest standards of satisfaction at all times.
- Obtain and process payments.
- Ensure that all parts and other stock required to carry out scheduled work are ordered in a timely manner
- Keep clients fully informed of progress on their vehicle in a timely manner through calls and texts.
- Organise bookings of loan cars.
- Invoice completed works accurately and on time.
- Convert inbound / outbound calls into bookings in line
- Oversee the receiving of clients and their vehicles at drop off.
- Conduct vehicle handover in a professional and timely manner.
- Maintain accurate customer records on our Dealer Management System.
- To take overall responsibility for effective delivery of all front of house tasks and matters where the Service Manager requests or the Service Manager is absent.
If you're interested in applying for this Senior Service Advisor role, please contact Lewis Fagen at Perfect Placement today for more information.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality.
If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.