- Basic Salary up to £28,000
- Large Commercial Vehicle Group
- Monday to Friday ONLY role
- Company Vehicle!
- Covering the Staffordshire area.
Our Client has a passion for creating & promoting a team-oriented spirit, which invests in people and strives to be the best workshop & parts department within the region.
Duties of Truck and Trailer Parts Sales Development Manager with our Client:
- Make initial enquiries and arranging appointments to meet with potential customers
- Cold calling on new customers
- Visiting potential customers to market parts and to convert to sales
- Meet individual sales targets by maximising upsell and cross-sell opportunities on volume and optional extras
- Assist in ensuring a steady flow of enquiries from multiple channels through prospecting and marketing
- Maintain a specialist knowledge of manufacturer vehicles and options, participating in regular knowledge updates
- Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets. seek out the appropriate contact in an organisation.
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers.
- Someone with a passion for sales, with the ability to thrive in a target driven environment
- Previous experience within trailers and parts is preferred, similar industries will be considered
- Full driving licence is essential
- To be able to provide excellent customer service at all times
- Be able to build relationships with clients
- Be happy to cold call
- To be highly organised
- To be able to work as part of a team
- Customer focused.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.