An exciting Senior Service Advisor position has become available. The role would suit an experienced Service Advisor wishing to take the next step towards Service Management.
Salary: £25,000 + upsell. OTE £28,000
Benefits: After a 3 months probation benefits will include a pension scheme and the Rowes Employee Benefit Scheme.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:30pm Every other Saturday 8:30am - 12:30pm
Driving Licence Required: Yes
Senior Service Advisor/ Assistant Manager Role Responsibilities:
- Manage workshop technicians and service advisors
- Work alongside sales teams to carry out appraisals
- Ensure all work completed on time
- Make sure exceptional customer service is delivered throughout your team
- See customers in/out, keeping them up to date where needs be
- Create customers and vehicles on our database
- Monitor workshop performance
- Work to and monitor budgets and targets including upsell
- Maintain franchise and Rowes standards at all time
- Complete and monitor warranty claims
- Monitor CSI scores.
- Full, clean UK driving license
- Good time keeping
- Smart appearance
- An eye for detail
- Interpersonal, organisation and administrative skills
- Computer literate
- Good management skills.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.