£27000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Salary: up to £25,000 basic plus a Bonus opportunity.
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm and Alternate Saturday Mornings worked.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our client, a Franchised Car Dealership in the Colchester area, is currently looking to hire a fully qualified, experienced and professional Service Technician join their workshop.
Reporting to the Service Manager and Workshop Controller, as a Vehicle Technician your main duties will include:
- Carrying out fault diagnosis, service, and repair as instructed to the standards laid down by the manufacturer and our client.
- Ensure faults are accurately diagnosed.
- Report to the workshop controller as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance.
- Ensure that quality procedures relating to the function laid down by our client and manufacturer are adhered to at all times.
As a Vehicle Technician, you will be fully skilled in all aspects of servicing and vehicle repairs. Identifying faults and making improvements you must have both a Right First Time approach to your work and a motivation to exceed your productivity targets.
To be an ideal candidate for this role you will have some experience working as a Vehicle Technician, and qualified to a Level 3 NVQ or Similar. Ideally you will hold an MOT Licence. You must hold a clean driving licence.
Excellent working hours for this role and fantastic bonus opportunities.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if this Car Dealership Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Technician Vacancies and Automotive Jobs in Essex please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement Automotive Recruitment.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician to Panel Beater to Service Manager.