£40000 per annum
20 days ago
- Hours: Monday – Friday 8.00am-5.15pm.
- Saturdays on a rota (1 in 3) 8.00am-2.00pm.
- Salary: £25-33,000 basic p.a. (Depending on Experience).
- Bonus: Time Saved / Efficiency Based.
- Overtime: at time+half outside of contracted hours above.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our automotive client is currently recruiting due to their busy workload! They are a Commercial Main Dealer and work on various models of vans within their brand under manufacture guidelines.
They are looking for a qualified Vehicle Technician with the right attitude towards their working life i.e. commitment to the role and to the Company, works well within a team and wants to learn the brand.
Key Responsibilities as a LCV / Van Technician:
- Service, Maintenance Repairs of Light Commercial Vans.
- Changing Engines and Gearboxes, Cambelts and Clutches.
- Track record of working on Vehicles within a professional automotive workshop.
- Qualifications: NVQ Level 3 in Vehicle Mechanics - Essential to Have.
- MOT Tester: An Advantage to Have.
- Full UK Driving Licence & Own Set of Tools - Essential to Have.
For you hard work, alongside a competitive salary they offer benefits of a company Pension & Holiday Allowance: 22 days + bank holidays and a Manufacturer Training programme across the business for every Technician.
If you’re looking to work for a company who will invest as much in your as you do them, then apply now!!
Motor trade experience is essential.
If this LCV / Van Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Rayleigh please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.