£40000 per annum
13 days ago
Franchised Vehicle Dealership
Basic Circa £35,000 DOE + Bonuses £40,000 +
Mon – Fri 08:00 – 18:00, 1 in 2 Sat 08:00 – 12:00
Our Client a Main Dealer in the Horsham, West Sussex Area is currently looking to hire an LCV Technician / Car Mechanic and ideally an MOT Tester for their busy Workshop. Please note the MOT license isn't essential but is highly desirable.
Our Client is looking for a Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic, to join their friendly and professional team, who is able to work quickly and efficiently on straightforward servicing and repair or Vans, Motorhomes & Cars.
The Client runs a very good workshop where everyone works together to produce a result, teamwork and a great team ethic runs through their entire operation.
The Vehicle Technician day to day duties as a vehicle technician / mechanic will include but not limited to:
- Servicing and diagnosing and resolving the most challenging and time-sensitive problems - both electric and mechanical
- Identifying faults and rectifying a timely manner
- Dealing with recalls and warranties
- Maintain a good level of efficiency without compromising quality
- Accurately and skilfully undertake the repair and servicing of motor vehicles.
- Ensure all work is completed safely and complies with professional standards
- Always work to your best ability to promote and maintain a very high standard of customer care
- Excellent customer service skills
- Doing Vehicle Health Checks and working closely with service reception
- Experience and competency in the accurate use of the garage IT equipment
- Our Client offers a competitive salary package with the opportunity for bonus.
This Vehicle Technician vacancy is based in Horsham and Our Client is looking only for motor trade experienced technicians but open to possibilities regardless of where you are at with your career, if you have experience with Cars, Motorhomes, LCVs or HGVs we are happy to speak to you.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Automotive Careers, so if this Car Technician Vacancy has interested you or you would like to know about Vehicle Tech, HGV Tech, Service Advisor, Parts Advisor or other Automotive Jobs in West Sussex, please get in touch with Martin Bane at Perfect Placement today.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.